Lidl Fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Had some info from a special source. So it's very likely to be Standard again this year, not sure yet on what exact product but looks similar to last year. The other interesting thing it that the last sale day seems like it's going to be Saturday 6th, not the 10th, which is a bit odd. I'll keep you all updated if I receive any extra details in advance of an official announcement

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Had some info from a special source. So it's very likely to be Standard again this year, not sure yet on what exact product but looks similar to last year. The other interesting thing it that the last sale day seems like it's going to be Saturday 6th, not the 10th, which is a bit odd. I'll keep you all updated if I receive any extra details in advance of an official announcement
There products will be good value if they dont go up in price but they most likely will. I would like another selection box but just a cheap fun one like visage to go with my Kimbolton one for variety if I can find one at a good price

Reactions: SilberWirbel

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Either they're pandering to the antis or they're trying to keep some back for nye.
I doubt it's the antis. Losing 4 days, after bonfire night, barely does anything in terms of extra sales. I'd think it's more likely an operational thing, either part of the recall agreement with the supplier or, as you say, keeping some stock in reserve
There products will be good value if they dont go up in price but they most likely will. I would like another selection box but just a cheap fun one like visage to go with my Kimbolton one for variety if I can find one at a good price
my best guess atm is that the prices will remain low, but the products will be watered down in terms of NEC. It'll be interesting to see the situation tbh

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I doubt it's the antis. Losing 4 days, after bonfire night, barely does anything in terms of extra sales. I'd think it's more likely an operational thing, either part of the recall agreement with the supplier or, as you say, keeping some stock in reserve

my best guess atm is that the prices will remain low, but the products will be watered down in terms of NEC. It'll be interesting to see the situation tbh
I'm sure curious to see how the supermarket offerings pan out this year.