Lidl Fireworks 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

What brand will lidl sell this year?

• TNT

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Weco

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
So Lidl shocked everyone last year by moving to TNT, but i have to say the chose some very good items. So what's everyone's thoughts for this year? Hopefully we will see a return to Weco, but i do think that it might be TNT again

Update: Thanks to @eoj96 for uploading lidl fireworks leaflets.

image (1).jpg lidl2 (1).jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
I think it will most probably be TNT again. I wonder if it will be a similar range that we saw over new years? I hope they keep the 3 for £20 deal as that has always been decent value over the last 5 or so years.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Lets hope they stick to good TNT product not TNT crap although I would personally prefer Weco tbh. ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I see everyone choosing TNT, well only time will tell I think a month and half from now and we will know for sure :) I have choose TNT but if they have secured weco then weco it is.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
they did do a good choice with nice offers on TNT,so.. they might stick with that brand, but we saw this a few years ago and they went back to weco.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
of course. What do we think about tesco stocking Jorge? :p
I don't think it'll happen, but if they did go with Jorge it would certainly make a nice change to the mixed fortunes' Standard brand which does the rounds every year-that brand last year with all CE fireworks was mixed, sort of 50/50, some of it was good especially the brilliant spectacular and noisy 8m recall single shot roman candles pack but much of the range was not quite so good. ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I don't think it'll happen, but if they did go with Jorge it would certainly make a nice change to the mixed fortunes' Standard brand which does the rounds every year-that brand last year with all CE fireworks was mixed, sort of 50/50, some of it was good especially the brilliant spectacular and noisy 8m recall single shot roman candles pack but much of the range was not quite so good. ;)
My comment was a tongue-in-cheek reply to Gaz's comment 'always expect the unexpected' ;) I know it won't happen in reality.

Anyways, lets get back onto Lidl . If they do stock TNT again, hopefully they'll bring back the battlestar, i thought it was super value and a very nice firework for a smaller display

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
My comment was a tongue-in-cheek reply to Gaz's comment 'always expect the unexpected' ;) I know it won't happen in reality.

Anyways, lets get back onto Lidl . If they do stock TNT again, hopefully they'll bring back the battlestar, i thought it was super value and a very nice firework for a smaller display
lol, I agree it was a very powerful little firework if they do sell that again I will get a few this time to add to my main stash.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
lol, I agree it was a very powerful little firework if they do sell that again I will get a few this time to add to my main stash.
TNT Battlestar is a cracking little 21 effect multishot, and deserves a place in any small to medium sized display! ;)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
And the plasmic lights they was good. I know they was only one shot but they packed a punch.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
And the plasmic lights they was good. I know they was only one shot but they packed a punch.
They were decent, i know some people have said they're a rip-off, one shot for a quid, but i look at them as rocket equivalents, and they produce effects similar to those from a £2 rocket

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Setting 2 off at a time gives better performance. They are not bad at all for price. I enjoyed them for a little fix put it that way :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Yeah the plasmic lights were really good, we didnt get them last year but did when they were stocked from sainsburys a few years ago.

Was all the lidl stuff BS last year? Just wondering if it could of been leftover stock that they bought cheaply (I think the majority of the stuff was sold by sainsburys/ a couple of other supermarkets a few years ago), just a thought!

Would be brilliant to get a surprise, anything different to standard/ TNT would be a nice change

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
The Battlestar and Meteor Shower pack were both CE 8m, but the plasmic lights were old BS :) Not sure about the rest