Lidil/ASDA

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
They both usually sell, nothing on Lidl's website though. Asda probably are. The only place I know for sure that is is the range, cos I drove past there earlier today lol

Reactions: Duskyfuse
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
My local Range store completely sold out of Bright Star selection boxes over the bonfire night period and are now selling boxes from Pyro Magic. Pyro Magic are part of the Emperor Fireworks group and the selection boxes look to be Bright Star boxes with lazy rewraps.

Reactions: SilberWirbel

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I was in my local asda yesterday and tbh I never looked at the pyro so couldn't say if they had any changes in mine.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Oh well, I'll put them with the collection! Will open them up for a closer look either later today or tomorrow. First impressions on the Merlin, quite a bit of air in the box however I'm sure it's a higher nec (316) than the Thunderbolt box (I have one of them from last year) think it was around 280 nec off the top of my head, but I could be wrong. The Gemini is 204 so a bit cack, it has a sticker over the old nec so I'll have a sneaky look to see how much they've taken away:rolleyes: and the shot tubes, probably overpriced considering the brilliant Zeus 4 candle pack is under a tenner. But that's the way it goes with pyro, you see something you've never had, and you want it (sometimes) and it'd be rude not to validate your wages by buying them :D.

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Oh well, I'll put them with the collection! Will open them up for a closer look either later today or tomorrow. First impressions on the Merlin, quite a bit of air in the box however I'm sure it's a higher nec (316) than the Thunderbolt box (I have one of them from last year) think it was around 280 nec off the top of my head, but I could be wrong. The Gemini is 204 so a bit cack, it has a sticker over the old nec so I'll have a sneaky look to see how much they've taken away:rolleyes: and the shot tubes, probably overpriced considering the brilliant Zeus 4 candle pack is under a tenner. But that's the way it goes with pyro, you see something you've never had, and you want it (sometimes) and it'd be rude not to validate your wages by buying them :D.
atleast the boxes are better then the old ones but supermarkets will never be amazing value. It's something to have fun with
tho and happy new year pal

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
atleast the boxes are better then the old ones but supermarkets will never be amazing value. It's something to have fun with
tho and happy new year pal
Indeed is it all about a bit of fun. I still have my Christmas display tucked away that I never got to do at my parents this year! Happy new year to you too, will you be blowing anything up?