Electronic Firing System Launch Kontrol Pulse

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
This is a good value wired firing system, that, if extended, has a range of up to 30m. You can have 4 fireworks wired up to it at one time, but the system can be expanded with additional boards so you could fire as many as you like. Each board can be connected together with a small cable (supplied). Each starter kit comes with a 4 cue board, 4 e-clips, connecting wire, Cat5 cable and a cat5 extension clip.

It is highly advisable that you get an additional cat5 cable for the system to allow firing from a safer distance, however this MUST be all copper cable, otherwise the system will not work. These are about £6 for a 25m cable.

Extra packs of e-clips are also available

9v battery not supplied with kit so you'll need to buy one

RRP: £19.99

launchkontrol.JPG

Demonstation video

My test video

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Just an advanced warning for anyone buying this, the compartment for the battery is not quite large enough. I've got round this by applying heat to the casing and bending the plastic back, which was easy enough. Just something to bear in mind if you buy this

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
I wouldn't really want to use a firing system unless you have loads of fireworks to let off but I just prefer just hand lighting them if you have small amount like me.:)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Intersting test vid, thanks for posting.

One thing it does show is just how much smoke portfires give off :)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Np dan, i could have done with someone else filming tbh but it's done now :rolleyes:

Lol, yeah, and typically i forgot to check if the neighbours had washing out :oops:

Reactions: gaz and Dan12