Latifs Fireworks 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
An early announcement from latifs, That they will be selling brother pyrotechnics for 2015. Now this is a very interesting tactic from latifs and would be very nice on what items they do choose, and i am sure we are all looking forward to their price leaflet.

Latifs - Birmingham, United Kingdom - Department store | Facebook

Our fireworks team has been busy preparing the ranges for 2015.

New for this year will be an additional range from Brothers Pyrotechnics.

Prices and catalogue coming soon!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
it appears that it'll be an extra range on top of what they currently sell (Bright Star?) rather than a total overhaul, but brothers are a top brand and have some very interesting new pieces this year, so depending on price they should be a good place to shop :)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
That's right Somer, their main brand sell is bright star. it is going to be very interesting what they choose.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Thought so :)
Think they'll choose items that'll compliment their Bright Star range rather than competing items (eg they already have War Hawks so maybe won't get Astro Blasters), so maybe they'll get in the big rockets (king, the new Cupid range) and some of the fountains and cakes which will add something different to the range.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Quick update for the 2015 season

Dancing red devil will no longer be stocked instead replaced with bright star/men shun products and a larger benwell selection this year

They are looking to acheive online orders this year all going well of course

And for the pyro nutters stock and videos are aimed for round about end of August

As many of you will recall i went here last year from glasgow to Birmingham and the staff and service was great even offered free drinks when we arrived and had my pre requested stock waiting for my arrival

If near by any these stores id highly recommend jumping in this season

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thanks for sharing mad, wonder if they will still be sticking with Brothers Pyrotechnics as well.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Ok theyve provided a new update

Stock will be arriving into branches next week and catalogue shall be online by the end of September

whizzbang

Peasant
Oct 3, 2015
No paper brochure yet but the online one is now on Latif's website. Men Shun Hawks for £10 a pack (picked up 4 packs today) and some great offers on Benwell. The Brothers has been moved to BOGOF but they mix and match so no worries about getting more than you want of an item.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Some great prices there, 2 fireworks crazys for £75! what a finale that would be! As would 2 Hercules for £100...

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Thieves taser two guards in an armed robbery at Latifs, Bilston, West Mids. £20k worth of Men Shun and Bright Star I think. Both guards thought they were going to die!

It is more important than ever for the industry and the public to be vigilant and report those selling off fireworks on the cheap. These people are not only thieves they are not licenced to sell, store or look after fireworks correctly.

DO NOT BUY FIREWORKS FROM SUSPECT PEOPLE SELLING FROM VANS, CARBOOTS ETC.

Fireworks stolen in armed raid on Bilston estate - BBC News