Latifs 2018

Maddog

Esquire the 2nd
Been watching a lot of their fb promo videos the stuff seems really good quality pricing will be interesting what are everyone else's thoughts

jimmywhizz

Peasant the 2nd
I'm sure the prices will be spot on. I'd expect most items to be buy one get one free or half the marked RRP as they have done in past years.

Looks like they have some impressive new stock but always cautious as the manufacturer's videos can differ greatly from the actual shipped stock.

Think the catalogue comes out at the end of this month... excited!

Depending on what they have this year I may be tempted for a drive down :)
They are definitely worth the trip if you are will to pick up and are willing to but items in multiples if two or three as most items are usually buy one get one free or 3 for e.g £10/20/30. It usually always works out at brilliant savings as all items will equal to half or under half of the RRP. :)

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
They are definitely worth the trip if you are will to pick up and are willing to but items in multiples if two or three as most items are usually buy one get one free or 3 for e.g £10/20/30. It usually always works out at brilliant savings as all items will equal to half or under half of the RRP. :)
Got to add a double typo to the competition list :D

I do believe if you ask them nicely they'll let you mix and match products of the same price, sure i've read that somewhere :)

Got to add a double typo to the competition list :D

I do believe if you ask them nicely they'll let you mix and match products of the same price, sure i've read that somewhere :)
Well that's interesting I was in there last year and I asked them very nicely if I could mix and match and they didn't let me. Some of the offers do involve up to three or so different fireworks however they wouldn't let me choose something different out of the offer at the same value. Maybe I didn't ask nice enough. :(

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
Well that's interesting I was in there last year and I asked them very nicely if I could mix and match and they didn't let me. Some of the offers do involve up to three or so different fireworks however they wouldn't let me choose something different out of the offer at the same value. Maybe I didn't ask nice enough. :(
It might depend on branch I guess, it's not somewhere i've ever shopped (bit of a trek for me lol) but i'm sure someone on UKFR was able to mix and match. Although having 2 of things can work out very well, doubling up can give a superb effect :)

It might depend on branch I guess, it's not somewhere i've ever shopped (bit of a trek for me lol) but i'm sure someone on UKFR was able to mix and match. Although having 2 of things can work out very well, doubling up can give a superb effect :)
I did just that. Last year I brought 2 packs of 5alives, 2 monster section boxes, 3 benwell galaxy attack, 2 brothers lion king and 2 brothers cannon fodder candles which were very good for the price!