Latif Fireworks 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
went down latifs and they have cosmic fireworks ordered for monday plus they had a few night star products in stock also a few cosmic range not shown on the leaflet but they are going to update there website with the new stock once it comes and also they have a few boxes of benstar fireworks and dynasty

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Nice one adnan, thanks for letting us know. I shall update if they add them to site. Might think about adding images to this thread as well :)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
dynasty should be ok if im thinking of the right brand

benstar had a nice one shooter roman candle that basically was an air bomb to an extent starship trooper i think it was called

"Fire in the Hole Barrage Crate" has 12 Display Fireworks for just £100 only at Latifs!! The recommended Selling Price is £499.99 so its a huge saving! and thats the bright star range !

Si7

Noble the 3rd
adnan2012fireworks said:
"Fire in the Hole Barrage Crate" has 12 Display Fireworks for just £100 only at Latifs!! The recommended Selling Price is £499.99 so its a huge saving! and thats the bright star range !
That's an incredible price, are you sure? Even Sima knock those out at £250!

guys went today also to latifs they had some very good fireworks like the cosmic selection boxes for £30 and u get 2 free so thats a bargain and big rockets aswell and the cakes they had benstar selection boxes huge wow tommrow im going to get all my fireworks from there

Si7 said:
adnan2012fireworks said:
That's an incredible price, are you sure? Even Sima knock those out at £250!
I went to Sima on Sunday, showed them what Latifs were doing, they price matched and threw in a few extras as I spent quite a bit. They had the fire in the Hole advertised at £199 so I was well chuffed when they offered to price match.

Status
Not open for further replies.