JTF Wholesale Fireworks 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
JTF Selling There own brand Guy Fawkes Fireworks.

Brochure can be found here: http://www.jtfmegadiscountwarehouse.co.uk/mailerflip/panel2/jtfmailer.html

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
i think im gonna save up £400 next year but i don't know if you need a card to get into JTF anyone help me out there ?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
You need to be a retailer don't you, to get into jtf? sound like a plan with 400 think i will do same. :)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
think about it though start from jan 1st put £10 by a week and come the 15th of oct you have a budget £410 im sure everyone could spare a tenner a week

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
You do need a card to shop at JTF but you can get a temp card like a pass for a single time. Think you have to show abit of ID once you get there and they issue them.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
hopefully as i plan to get £400 as a budget next year and drive down from glasgow so hope i can get in get sum good pyro :D next year

Si7

Noble the 3rd
pyroman said:
Is the jtf firework quality same as the proper brightstar stuff??
It's rebadged Brightstar gear with subtle name changes and labelling. Same Chinese manufacturer, same UK importer. The firework database actually lump Brightstar and the equivalent JTF derivative under the same entry, eg :

DESERT STORM (BRIGHT STAR) aka DESERT STRIKE (PN307884) (JTF) aka DESERT STRIKE 307884

You're not being short changed at JTF in regards to quality if you're a Brightstar fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.