JTF Fireworks 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Sep 27, 2019
earth
JTF this year are using Brothers, Bright Star branded fireworks by there name that they use. Have noticed they are still using there own name for a few so maybe some new ones for this year for JTF specific.

Reactions: Firework madness
Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
JTF this year are using Brothers, Bright Star branded fireworks by there name that they use. Have noticed they are still using there own name for a few so maybe some new ones for this year for JTF specific.
When you buy the fireworks they are still rebranded as their own brand but they are reasonably priced really apart from the selection boxes

Sep 27, 2019
earth
Got the leaflet.

There might be a different leaflet but unlikely as the local free paper been stopped, so I guess no spend £50 save £10.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Has anyone seen jtf. Looks like they are going back to the cheap days or just trying to sell of some of the old guy fawkes brand. Magnitude is only £40 Screenshot_20201021-134335_Chrome.jpg

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Looks like we won't be getting anymore fireworks from jtf anymore. I have bought a lot from them in the past as there prices were some of the best a few years back but finding a buyer for the retailer is looking very unlikely now

Reactions: Duskyfuse

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Looks like we won't be getting anymore fireworks from jtf anymore. I have bought a lot from them in the past as there prices were some of the best a few years back but finding a buyer for the retailer is looking very unlikely now
Doesn't sound like good news surely they would continue as normal to some extent suppose shipping issues and that including it must make it dear af now

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Doesn't sound like good news surely they would continue as normal to some extent suppose shipping issues and that including it must make it dear af now
It's because jtf went into administration and now shut down. They are trying to find a buyer after the last one pulled out last min