Jtf Fireworks 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Luke91

Peasant
Aug 21, 2015
JTF have now added a new firework section to their website
Fireworks | JTF

From what I can see there are only a couple of new lines this year, although it is still early and may be more to add. I noticed they seem of of dropped their 1.3 range, again it may not of been added yet though.
Seem to be some serious price increases since last year, whilst they do stock some very nice pieces.. I honestly don't think they're great value now whereas in the past Id shop there for a few fillers.

You can see their firework range, including their new items on their youtube channel
GuyFawkesFireworks - YouTube

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
It does look like a good selection from JTF. Shame that the closest one to me is Lincoln.

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Good prices, and as it's all re-branded Bright Star you know what you'll get re quality

Reactions: gaz

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Tried to get the snaps when i said in shoutbox this afternoon but cant get decent enough snaps here on mobile mind you

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
The prices are good but the quality isn't-watered down Bright Star that is made to look and perform cheap and sold for a budget price-AVOID unless you need to badly save money ;) I've had some of it personally and it's not particularly fantastic awesome nor flattering.