Jorge Thunder Rockets

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I hope we see more of these, and similar, under European Standard cat3, if this is the start of bigger and better with consumer fireworks bring it on!;) It can only be good.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I hope we see more of these, and similar, under European Standard cat3, if this is the start of bigger and better with consumer fireworks bring it on!;) It can only be good.
hopefully it'll mean the return of some great pyro, maybe even in the supermarkets

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Just to point out these are much louder than a hawk :) i wouldn't think £30 is overly expensive for them i mean last year you would most likely not have seen a real salute rocket in the uk for sale from normal retailers. The bright silver tail in my opinion competes well with the normal effects from similar prices rockets that tail really is impressive - yes ive had them a few times in the past :D the neighbours just love them lol.

I paid £15 a pack when i had them but postage was high!

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
their great rockets however as theres only one importer for these i think it may be why their as expensive at some points as they are ????