Im going to miss merlin this year

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Yes merlin ended back in 2012, and what a big sad ending it was, shame it will not return. It was a very good show that did capture a lot of people. But now we have to make do with a new show called Atlantis.

What do you guys think of the teaser trailer. To be fair I want Merlin back. You know the bonfire night we close when that was on.

Last edited:
I too have missed merlin, but I recently discovered star trek ,the original series on cbs action ,but that to has now gone so its just tna on tv at the mo. There was talk of a merlin feature film but who knows .
Wonder if the new atlantis is anything like the old series ,man from atlantis think it was called, but perhaps nobody else remembers it coz it s from years back!

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
cossi said:
I too have missed merlin, but I recently discovered star trek ,the original series on cbs action ,but that to has now gone so its just tna on tv at the mo. There was talk of a merlin feature film but who knows .
Wonder if the new atlantis is anything like the old series ,man from atlantis think it was called, but perhaps nobody else remembers it coz it s from years back!
Very interesting, I know this Atlantis as coursed a lot of rants and people want merlin back... Oh yes I do like watching reruns of star trek but my favorite ones are voyager. lol

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Can't comment as never watched it. Much prefer watching nikita. She's proper fit and I love watching a good girl fight!