Idiots with fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Harvey-Yearsley

Noble the 2nd
Aug 15, 2019
Manchester
Hey all, tonight went down a treat, with the family but a neighbour was using fireworks wrongly and a rocket flew past me and my nephew, she was walking down the garden with me holding her hand and a rocket flew between us and hit the fence i saw it coming and pushed her behind me and it exploded and i now have a few burns on my face and legs but nothing worth a hospital visit. Enjoy your Fireworks

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Hey all, tonight went down a treat, with the family but a neighbour was using fireworks wrongly and a rocket flew past me and my nephew, she was walking down the garden with me holding her hand and a rocket flew between us and hit the fence i saw it coming and pushed her behind me and it exploded and i now have a few burns on my face and legs but nothing worth a hospital visit. Enjoy your Fireworks
Its idiots like this that fuel the flames for the anti-firework do-gooders to increasingly shout louder and louder every year in a bid to get fireworks banned from retail sale and private use.

It's not the fireworks that are the problem, it's the people who misuse them like this jerk neighbour who are the trouble.

Harvey-Yearsley

Noble the 2nd
Aug 15, 2019
Manchester
Its idiots like this that fuel the flames for the anti-firework do-gooders to increasing about louder and louder every year in a bid to get fireworks banned from retail sale and private use. It's not the fireworks that are the problem it's the people who misuse them like this jerk who are the trouble.
Im all for loud fireworks and colourful ones but when my nephew could've potentially had life changing injuries or even be killed its not a laughing matter. Im okay with having scars and stuff at My age But at her age its life changing

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
Hope you give that neighbor a piece of your mind, and also glad to hear it wasn't more serious.
It's something I would've done, but equally, you have to be very careful with confrontation of a neighbour because it can often end up in physical violence towards you for confronting them for their careless actions or revenge for confrontation i.e. a house window smashed or damage to your car or property etc. But even so that isn't the point, the fact is he / she misused a firework, whether that be unintentionally or deliberately and it caused a nasty injury. Some neighbours feel it is their entitlement to do whatever they like regardless of other people's safety and welfare around fireworks.

Last edited: