Homebase Fireworks 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 1st
Sep 12, 2014
My local Homebase does stock fireworks, but it was so bad last year, I just laughed and walked out :D
My brother and sister came for bonfire night once and they bought some cheap stuff from homebase it wasn't very good but it was nice of them to bring something

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
i will quote there delivery terms.

Delivery Information
All delivery methods displayed on the product page are estimated subject to stock and your delivery address.
Available delivery options are confirmed during the checkout for you to select. Options offered may vary for orders containing multiple products.

Home delivery – From £3.95
Standard delivery including Saturday

• Small items (one delivery person): usually within 3 days – £3.95
    (No signature required. You can add delivery instructions at checkout e.g. leave with neighbour)
  • Larger items (two delivery people): from 7 days – £8.95
Please note: some appliances are available with an express delivery service which is usually within 2 days – £19.99. These items include the cost of delivery within the product price and this will be stated on the product page.

Collect in store - Free
Reserve & Collect

• Check stock in a store of your choice and reserve to collect and pay in store.
  • We'll contact you to confirm your reservation and when your item are ready to collect, usually 3 hours after placing your reservation (during store opening hours). Your item will be reserved until the store closes on the next working day.

Pay now & Collect

• Pay now to order into a store on a day of your choice
  • Order by 2pm for delivery to store next working day
For more information about our delivery services, please visit our delivery information page delivery information page

Returns Information
Free returns - Please see our returns and refunds policy.

*Restricted delivery dates will be available during bank holiday periods

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Homebase 2014 stock (all boxes contain 15 pcs):
Orbital Fountain £15 bogof
Hyper Sonic Box £15 bogof
Voltage £25 bogof
Power Flux box £25 bogof
Energise £35 bogof
Forcefield Box £35 bogof
Jolt shot tubes £5
Impulse 100 shot £5
Surge rockets £5
Livewire rockets £15
Matrix £50
Oblivion £75
Aftershock £90

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
kam, it is a pile of smoking dog Fudge Berries!, don't go near the bogof deals at all. The only things worth their money really are the £5 stuff and the livewire rockets.
Even then, that stuff isn't fantastic

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 1st
Sep 12, 2014
kam, it is a pile of smoking dog Fudge Berries!, don't go near the bogof deals at all. The only things worth their money really are the £5 stuff and the livewire rockets.
I wouldn't buy any of them unless it's a small new year thing it just sounded ok

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 1st
Sep 12, 2014
Don't see how live wire rockets worth the money

Status
Not open for further replies.