Hi

Hi there i found this forum by accident but hopeing to find some friendly advice on fireworks i have found myself in my own with my daughter need to do fireworks this year as cant take her to a display she hates the noise dont really know what im doing lol

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
Hi there i found this forum by accident but hopeing to find some friendly advice on fireworks i have found myself in my own with my daughter need to do fireworks this year as cant take her to a display she hates the noise dont really know what im doing lol
Welcome to the forum mate...you've found the right place ;)

Ignore the other thread lol....how much are you looking to spend and what shops do you have nearby?

Hmm you're a little short up there of retailers. If you don't want to travel, Lidl is the place to go, get a couple of the selection boxes (Bonfire Star and Lightning), the pack of £20 rockets, and maybe the gunpowder barrels, that should be reasonably low noise (a few bangs but mostly just crackles). If you don't mind travelling, then @Dan12 might be able to advise, you aren't too far from where he lives :)

Hi I have literally just found /joined this wonderful site and I am very interested in this discussion because one of my twins is very worried about noise, he's quite sensitive it's going to be a job getting him out in the dark! So low noise fireworks definitely interest me, I might take a look in Lidl tomorrow. We have been disappointed previous years with fireworks usually we use Sainsburys or Aldi or sometimes Tesco so we might try Lidl for a change. Thanks for posting!

Hi I have literally just found /joined this wonderful site and I am very interested in this discussion because one of my twins is very worried about noise, he's quite sensitive it's going to be a job getting him out in the dark! So low noise fireworks definitely interest me, I might take a look in Lidl tomorrow. We have been disappointed previous years with fireworks usually we use Sainsburys or Aldi or sometimes Tesco so we might try Lidl for a change. Thanks for posting!
The New Fire Pack is right up your street if noise is a problem, only 1 fountain out of 15 has any crackle, and whilst the single shots are punchy and quite loud, there's only 2 of them :)

Thank you that's really useful, I appreciate it. I will go and see if they have any in store tomorrow. He gets scared of noise but his brothers and sister enjoy the fireworks so it sounds perfect.

Thank you that's really useful, I appreciate it. I will go and see if they have any in store tomorrow. He gets scared of noise but his brothers and sister enjoy the fireworks so it sounds perfect.
No problem :) that box is on a 3 for £20 deal, so it may be you could get 2 of them, plus a pack of rockets. If the little one doesn't like the whoosh, it may be that he could watch from indoors which would muffle a lot of the sound :) doesn't sound like cakes are the way to go because of the noise, so i'd suggest that you don't get the Gothic Lights. You will have a lot of small items, but for what you want that should be okay, will give you a nice 40 minutes of fun :)