Hi ,all

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
Welcome to the forum mate!

Believe it or not, i tried to find your shop yesterday as i had an hour to kill whilst waiting on the train to Edinburgh from Blackpool but i got lost and had to head back to Preston train station before i got even more lost lol

Reactions: Firework shop ltd
Sep 29, 2013
PRESTON
What a shame you didn't find us - I hope you caught your train in time. Next time you're in the area, just give me a call - we are right next to the railway station on the main A6 in Bamber Bridge - kettle is always on. Nothing better than a good cuppa and a pyro natter. By the way, that goes for everyone.

Reactions: Rich and gaz

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
What a shame you didn't find us - I hope you caught your train in time. Next time you're in the area, just give me a call - we are right next to the railway station on the main A6 in Bamber Bridge - kettle is always on. Nothing better than a good cuppa and a pyro natter. By the way, that goes for everyone.
Thanks mate!

I knew you were next to the station at Bamber Bridge but i was at the station next to the Fishergate shopping center which i think is about a mile away from your shop. I tried to get Google maps up on my phone but it wasn't happening. I'm going back down to Blackpool early next year so hopefully i can plan it better and pop in and pick up a few pieces.

Reactions: gaz