Hey Everyone

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm not familiar with any of them apart from Brothers and some TNT tbh

If you put together a wee list of what type of firework your looking for, i'm sure one of us will knock up a list for you ;)

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Well last year I had a couple selection boxes one from lidl other was a tesco one:confused:
I had the 3 for 20 deal from lidl
I had a couple cakes from the range can't remember names now
Also got the funky frog for the kids think that's what it's called
Also got a rocket pack from the range
I'm useless remembering all the names sorry
Also had the free fireworks from tesco from newspaper last year

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm just basing this on going to Lidl & The Range mate...i'm sure others will come up with other options for you though ;)

Lidl

Dance Floor Rockets
Gothic Lights x 2
Lightning Box
Air Bombs x2

The Range

Funky Frog
Mighty Atom x3
Jewel of the Nile
Wrath of the Gods (to finish off with)

That comes to £99.91 and it would give you a nice little display i reckon :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
For the price that's a very good selection i must say :) only thing i'd do is swap 2 of the mighty atoms for 1 phantom strike to get a bit more variation :)

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
I'm just basing this on going to Lidl & The Range mate...i'm sure others will come up with other options for you though ;)

Lidl

Dance Floor Rockets
Gothic Lights x 2
Lightning Box
Air Bombs x2

The Range

Funky Frog
Mighty Atom x3
Jewel of the Nile
Wrath of the Gods (to finish off with)

That comes to £99.91 and it would give you a nice little display i reckon :)
Thanks for that just got a new range open in Blackpool so I don't have to travel for it now which is good

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Is there anything from tesco at all worth getting only asking as that's where I work so would get 20% off next week or is it just the sparklers for the kids lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Is there anything from tesco at all worth getting only asking as that's where I work so would get 20% off next week or is it just the sparklers for the kids lol
the fountains are reasonable enough, the 2 for £8 would be a good price. Oh and portfires, they're essential and standard's are the best by a mile :)

Reactions: gaz

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
If you can get to epic then there are some under £100 display packs. These are collection only.

20161016_220406.jpg 20161016_220526.jpg

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
My personal opinion only, and i'm not knocking epic as a company... but they've ruined those packs, they've put too many small fireworks in there. The guido's pack is just too weedy, lots of air power and big shots. However, you can still create your own little pack, and there's no doubt they have some top quality product :) take out some of the rockets and the above smaller items, and add a few more cakes/big fountains, maybe Star Shower, Dynamite, King Cobra and one of the small 24 shots, and you'd have a nice display :)

Last edited:

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Anyone used esco fireworks.? And who makes them is it brightstar.? Just seen someone selling them but never heard of it lol

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Anyone used esco fireworks.? And who makes them is it brightstar.? Just seen someone selling them but never heard of it lol
Yeah they're bright stars "budget" line. Have some very good items though, the Esco boxes are all good :) if they're half rrp or less ofc