Hey Everyone

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Hi everyone my names Paul I'm from sunny blackpool :) . I'm really here to learn more and find some good tips for fireworks . Ive only just got into fireworks myself last year when I did my first garden display. I also love watching the yearly blackpool firework championship display . So I'm hoping you experts can help and point me in the right direction so I can put on a small display on for my kids.
Thanks

Hi paul, welcome to the forum :)
you're in the right place for friendly advice, we all love seeing people get a great stash, whatever budget they have and wherever they buy from :)

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
I'm blackpool Lancashire
Does anyone on here ever come here for the firework championships in September.?
I went down for it last year mate....i think it was Canada that was firing on the night. I never really got a decent view of it tbh as the wife and i were watching it out from outside the Laughing Donkey on south pier but it was still decent though ;)

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
I went down for it last year mate....i think it was Canada that was firing on the night. I never really got a decent view of it tbh as the wife and i were watching it out from outside the Laughing Donkey on south pier but it was still decent though ;)
I watched all this year from central pier . Yeh south is prob to far out . It's not bad for a free event

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
I bought a Weco Cyber Box down in Fleetwood in some seasonal shop i found whilst shopping at the Freeport outlet....sadly that was all i bought though as the rest of the gear was a bit pricey if i'm being honest.

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
I remember pricing up one shop last year and it was cheaper to go the range for the same stuff and with been quite new to buying my own I wasn't sure where to start to be honest .