Hey Everyone

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Hi everyone my names Paul I'm from sunny blackpool :) . I'm really here to learn more and find some good tips for fireworks . Ive only just got into fireworks myself last year when I did my first garden display. I also love watching the yearly blackpool firework championship display . So I'm hoping you experts can help and point me in the right direction so I can put on a small display on for my kids.
Thanks

Reactions: gaz and Rich

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Hi paul, welcome to the forum :)
you're in the right place for friendly advice, we all love seeing people get a great stash, whatever budget they have and wherever they buy from :)

Reactions: Pbuckton

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm blackpool Lancashire
Does anyone on here ever come here for the firework championships in September.?
I went down for it last year mate....i think it was Canada that was firing on the night. I never really got a decent view of it tbh as the wife and i were watching it out from outside the Laughing Donkey on south pier but it was still decent though ;)

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
I went down for it last year mate....i think it was Canada that was firing on the night. I never really got a decent view of it tbh as the wife and i were watching it out from outside the Laughing Donkey on south pier but it was still decent though ;)
I watched all this year from central pier . Yeh south is prob to far out . It's not bad for a free event

Reactions: Vladster

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I bought a Weco Cyber Box down in Fleetwood in some seasonal shop i found whilst shopping at the Freeport outlet....sadly that was all i bought though as the rest of the gear was a bit pricey if i'm being honest.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Welcome to the forum Paul and good to have you.

We will do our best to help and advise you.

What budget are you looking at this year?

Our closest sponsor shop to you is @Fantastic fireworks North in Manchester. Depending on your budget there are plenty of other options with shops who can deliver to your door.

Rich

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm sure i've heard of a shop called Stan's fireworks which is down in St Anne's....you've got quite a few options down there mate ;)

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
I remember pricing up one shop last year and it was cheaper to go the range for the same stuff and with been quite new to buying my own I wasn't sure where to start to be honest .

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I remember pricing up one shop last year and it was cheaper to go the range for the same stuff and with been quite new to buying my own I wasn't sure where to start to be honest .
The range was a good choice mate, they're definitely decent :) we all start somewhere, all of us were beginners once :)

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
I'm sure i've heard of a shop called Stan's fireworks which is down in St Anne's....you've got quite a few options down there mate ;)
Just found them on Facebook they stock tnt diamond bad boy brothers I think it said what you think to them brands