Brothers Pyrotechnics Hercules

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
EDIT: The new CE marked Hercules can be seen further down the page

rrp £99.99
107 shots
1.3g pyromesh
cat 3 25 m

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
funny when I read how certain fireworks are so great ,they are must haves , Hercules ,Tivoli .war hawks , whatever . when I get around to finally getting them , I think ,whats the big deal . war hawks are fine ,but they are more or less all the same effect , Tivoli drew no reaction whatsoever from the audience when I lit it few years back and Hercules , well .perhaps I am getting old , or perhaps because I lit it after all the new celtic ,tai pan , Jorge stuff , I thought £70 on that.

I thought I could have had 3 black cat Olympus cakes and a pack of flying pigs and still had change for the price of 1 Hercules . don't get me wrong ,its a good cake ,just now ive seen it in the flesh , I wont be buying another.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i think when you look at how good a firework is, you obviously have to look at the effects, but also vfm. That is what makes lidl battlestar so good, decent effects for such a low price. Its the same with war hawks, nothin compared to a single big epic or cube chrome rocket, but for as little as £3 per rocket, fantastic. Hercules, however, is one for the opinion. we've never had one in the flesh, but just from videos it looks just better than most other fireworks. The only ones better in my opinion could be the sapphires and diamonds 70 by royal party, and they can be as much as £20 more each

Reactions: cossi
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
I only bought Hercules because it was 30% off rrp ,and that's about as good as it gets with brothers and the good reviews it gets on all forums and retailers sites.

For me ,the effects are not my taste really ,same with the hawks ,and as such I cant honestly say I love either .
but we all have different tastes for effects and that's good.
I have had the smaller sapphires and diamonds ,and they are great fireworks ,nice effects , more to my taste .
all I can say is ,have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised,, hopefully.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i always view things like that, if you have slightly lower expectations you are either not surprised if they aren't great or you are pleasantly surprised if they are good :)

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Not my kind of cake, I hate crackle/dragon eggs and would hate to see it as the final shots in a cake that people pay £90+ for.

I would probably pay £50 for one, only to satisfy people who say "Oh you've never fired it so you can't comment on it" lol

One cake I do wish to try, is Diamond Princess.