Hello

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Sep 4, 2015
Hi everyone

My names David
I have loved fireworks since a kid with my memories of Astra and standard in the late 80s
For the last 2 years I've been doing larger home displays and always do a traditional garden display with my closest friends in hants
Love pyro banter with like minded people and stash pics

Reactions: gaz and Rich

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Welcome to the forum David, you're definitely in the right place, We welcome all, from those who have small displays in their gardens to those who do like things somewhat bigger +!

Where abouts in hants are you. I'm in the south also in Kent but close up Sussex.

Reactions: Catesbysrevenge

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Welcome David. Hope you have a good time here, there is plenty to read and join in with :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Catesbysrevenge
Sep 4, 2015
Welcome to the forum David, you're definitely in the right place, We welcome all, from those who have small displays in their gardens to those who do like things somewhat bigger +!

Where abouts in hants are you. I'm in the south also in Kent but close up Sussex.
Hi,

Sadly I don't live down there. I'm from surrey but moved up to Lincoln a few years ago. I have a lot of friends in the new milton area of hants and do a little garden display there for members of their church. I do my own larger display up here in a field

Reactions: Rich and gaz