Hello from Motherwell

If you've no idea where that is then you're not alone :p long time viewer second time posting, see a few fellow UKFR members on here so thought it was about time i joined.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
Deffo not the cheapest I did speak to them but he was honest enough he has overheads to cover and a year round license to pay for but compare him to hillington and he is the better of the 2

Absolute's shop is in Hillington, i've been split between the 2 of them over the last couple of years plus a couple of orders from Fireworks crazy.Artic are a bit pricey but they have a bigger range than af, af still have plenty of good stuff though especially their rockets.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
the fireworks and fancy dress superstore just along from harvester in hillington i found his pricing unfair and high especially come silly season when sellers have AF stock at cheaper prices

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
the cambusnethan one selling badboy ? went in there last year they sell at the RRP prices bunch of con artists i stood outside the shop deterring folk away once he gave me lip as i called him out

the fireworks and fancy dress superstore just along from harvester in hillington i found his pricing unfair and high especially come silly season when sellers have AF stock at cheaper prices
He always gives me decent deals when i'm in, either a freebie usually a big rocket or money off.I usually end up getting 10-20% of their site prices.

Chris i've never been in but i wouldn't mind living next to the shop. :D