1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry And Meghan's Wedding Sat 19th May : Anyone Thinking Of Doing Any Pyro And / Or Celebrations ?

Discussion in 'Fireworks Chat And Discussion' started by AnthonyUKpyro, Jan 7, 2018.

1. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Wizard the 3rd

I am currently doing some thinking and having a really good brainstorm of thoughts on this : what would be nice in my mind and what I am hoping to plan is -

(a) I'll put on a bit of a fireworks display at my mates farm in Haslingden (weather permitting).

(b) Get my mate to get out his big Calor Gas catering style bbq and do a BBQ for guests with chops steaks burgers saussies kebabsticks onions baked potatoes etc, plus bread buns and accompaniments of salad coleslaw cheese etc,

(c) Coverage of the event in HD on the telly via my mates big screen tv and surround sound audio,

(d) Plenty of drinks,

(e) And ice fountains and sparklers for all.

Are any of you nice people thinking of anything for this momentous Royal occasion ? Be a really good (and valid) excuse for a right good knees up and celebration.........;)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th

As much as I love firing pyro, i'm not sure i'll have the expendable budget, nor the time to fire anything, it'll be a good occasion though :)

3. FireworksDude86

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd

Nope. I'm not a fan of the royals to be honest and so even where that's an excuse for pyro, I will refuse.

However, this year we have GFN on a Monday, so thats all the better.... Display and my own pyro at home after on Saturday, more pyro at home on Sunday then Monday even more pyro