Happy GFN 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Pyroharry

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2018
Hampshire
Glad everyone had a good year of pyro, there has most definitely been some issues with a lot of blow Outs this year what’s not great but I’m glad there’s no serious injuries, the only thing I can think of for the rise In faulty pyro this year is the shops pulling out old stock what’s been sitting for a while and handled a lot more then it should be

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Glad everyone had a good year of pyro, there has most definitely been some issues with a lot of blow Outs this year what’s not great but I’m glad there’s no serious injuries, the only thing I can think of for the rise In faulty pyro this year is the shops pulling out old stock what’s been sitting for a while and handled a lot more then it should be
My fireworks that went wrong were 2021 production. I think it's because they have been rushed and handled alot more to get them on the shelves

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
My Gemstone Fireworks Selection Box stated Year Of Production 2021, so they were this year's current stock, they were the only ones in my stash to have problems i.e. the two Gemstone Fireworks Luxury Palm 7 Shot Barrages in my Diamond Selection Box tipping over and firing skewith, and one or two Gemstone Fireworks Monster Eyes Rockets and Gemstone Fireworks Green Giant Rockets flashing through but the rest of it went off as it should with no problems.

With this year's Gemstone selection box stock displaying one or two problems, I can only conclude rough handling / dampness issues causing reliability issues if they were made this year.

My Hallmark Sky Hunters Rockets Pack CE-F3 (25m Spectator / 15m Firer) had Year Of Production 2018 on the pack header, but no problems arose from these at all, and they largely performed well as they should've done without incident.

Conditions of storage as well as age / handling can also affect the reliability, safety and performance of consumer fireworks.

Reactions: SilberWirbel