Halloween Preperation 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yes, i know we are a while away from October, but it doesn't stop me and the wife talking about our new project for 2016.
So we have decided we may go for a different projection into the room window to from last year, considering our dancing skeletons was a massive hit on the street. felt like paparazzi wanting us with everyone taking pictures.
We are this time going to add more pumpkins to the front garden, with the hanging items such as skeletons and bats, followed with the gravestones, I'm hoping to make it more realistic with the soil in front of them this time.
Is anyone else doing decorations? if you are what have you planned so far.

Reactions: crypt chick

joanne

Peasant the 1st
Oct 13, 2013
I'm doing the dancing skeletons this year in one Windows making sure it's setup and ready the week before really need to get on with making some gravestones really want it to look realistic.

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

Gamet008

Peasant the 2nd
Mar 24, 2016
I'm gouing to try last year attempt light sin hallway and living room with Halloween tinsel around door frames and window

I did see a video other day of someone using a web gun its like those glue stick but instead of free flow you attach it to a air pipe and it gives web effects