Halloween ideas 2013

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Ok so with Halloween around the corner, and not long now for the supermarkets to place out all their lush Halloween range. I thought to make a post for everyone to share their Halloween ideas.

These ideas can be costume related - For example. Do you go full textbook Witchy, zombie or do you add your own touch.

House decorating - It is becoming a big thing in the UK. I have seen a lot of my family and friends decorating the outside of the house and inside. So what your ideas this year. Going full grave yard? Or the pumpkin patch..

Halloween party ideas, Every year for the past 6 years we have had a small Halloween party. Nothing big but still we do the odd decorating and the finish off fireworks. Share what you plan on doing for your Halloween party, Big or small it doesn't really matter.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
So this was my cousin's front garden for Halloween 2010. She actually went full out.... But as you can see this is to just give you some ideas what you could do in in your front garden.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Good work from your cuz there g. If you want truly mental though check this out!

[video=youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
They do Ravon! i cannot wait to start mine. I was thinking on buying a few polystyrene heads and do some deep cuts and bruises ect stick them on few brooms and have them in garden, But not sure if neighbors would be happy with it lol