Halloween 2020 In Stores

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Haunted Skull

Peasant the 1st
Aug 26, 2017
Stoke on Trent
Hi guys, I'm starting a thread for the Halloween 2020 season as things have just started to pop up in stores such as B&M, The Range, Costco, Homesense and TK Maxx. More stores are on the way over the next couple of weeks such as ASDA, Sainsbury's, Aldi and Argos. In this thread please feel free to post your recent purchases, any sightings to let each other know when a store has their Halloween Range out I'll link a few of my videos showing some of the new Halloween props that are to be sold in stores at ASDA and Costco this year and also my Store Walkthrough of The Range and if there is anything else I may have missed you can check out my channel as I will be covering previews for every store's Halloween range for this year on there when they are revealed! :

markchambers99

Noble the 1st
Nov 3, 2015
Stanley, Co. Durham
I'm starting to wonder how many people will bother this year with Halloween, with all the restrictions currently being applied, I can't see there being too many parties at this time.

Plus how do we go about trick or treating? We always buy sweets for the neighbour's kids who partake. Do we just leave a bowl at the bottom of the garden by the gate?

markchambers99

Noble the 1st
Nov 3, 2015
Stanley, Co. Durham
I'd like to think so, however, and I am only talking about if restrictions are maintained/worsened, I think it'll be quieter. Some houses can't interact at all with others, and obviously for the most we are stuck with the rule of 6, which means, in my case at least, any cousins, nieces, nephews, friends etc will probably not be allowed to gather in the same household.

As ever, I could be wrong, and/or restrictions may be lifted by the time it comes.

markchambers99

Noble the 1st
Nov 3, 2015
Stanley, Co. Durham
I will be armed with a trusty litter picking device to ensure social distancing is adhered to when dishing out sweets. Either that or I'll just leave a couple of tubs with the lids off at the gate. Passers by will love that idea.

Reactions: south yorkshire