Halloween 2019

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

ravon

Administrator
Noble the 2nd
Aug 14, 2013
birmingham
Hey ppl long time no see I thought I'd make a start for 2019 Halloween wat are we all planning? I've seen a few ideas I will share with u all. In mean time come say hi show me what u got

:p:ugly

Reactions: Blackthorn

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
I'm not actually sure tbh. Had a big makeover at home so dunno where I'm going with it. I have got a few new bits bought on sale after Halloween last year, like a giant skull. Have been starting to think about it all the last week or so

Reactions: ravon

gtasean

Peasant
Oct 3, 2016
England
Last year we put up a few sets of Halloween LED lights in the front garden and in the front windows and some fake cobweb stuff around the door.
We actually got rather a lot of visitors as well which was a bit surprising (usually don't see many around here).

This year we'll probably do similar, though we have the front garden as a drive now so may have to put the lights over the cars instead :D

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
It's the middle of summer... So Halloween planning is coming into my head, glad I'm not the only one☺

We got some lovely comments about our decorations last year so this year the plan is to add more! Got a few bits few bits after last year such as the giant Skull from agos and I will be in the states in the next few months so I am sure there will be lots of bit's I can't resist there too.. Looking forward to the darker nights already, :)