Halloween 2018 Store Previews & More

With the Halloween 2018 just starting, we are going to start getting previews from all stores in the UK within the next couple of months. Today I got some info on Sainsbury's range for 2018 heres the video:

I'll make sure to keep this thread updated with previews on stores like ASDA, Costco, Wilko, The Range etc.
I would also like to mention I would really appreciate if you guys subscribed to my YouTube channel as it would really mean a lot thanks.

I'm afraid I thought this years offering looked quite poor sadly. I don't know If It's just my local branch but they seem less and less interested in having a good selection of seasonal items out every year.

I hope maybe one good item will rear It's head before the end. :)

I'm afraid I thought this years offering looked quite poor sadly. I don't know If It's just my local branch but they seem less and less interested in having a good selection of seasonal items out every year.

I hope maybe one good item will rear It's head before the end. :)
Yeah it seems Sainsbury's get worser every year, It is not long now until we see previews from all stores and it is just under 100 days until Halloween I can't wait to start buying stuff again.