Halloween 2018 Store Previews & More

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Haunted Skull

Peasant the 1st
Aug 26, 2017
Stoke on Trent
With the Halloween 2018 just starting, we are going to start getting previews from all stores in the UK within the next couple of months. Today I got some info on Sainsbury's range for 2018 heres the video:

I'll make sure to keep this thread updated with previews on stores like ASDA, Costco, Wilko, The Range etc.
I would also like to mention I would really appreciate if you guys subscribed to my YouTube channel as it would really mean a lot thanks.

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
I'm afraid I thought this years offering looked quite poor sadly. I don't know If It's just my local branch but they seem less and less interested in having a good selection of seasonal items out every year.

I hope maybe one good item will rear It's head before the end. :)

Reactions: Haunted Skull

Haunted Skull

Peasant the 1st
Aug 26, 2017
Stoke on Trent
I'm afraid I thought this years offering looked quite poor sadly. I don't know If It's just my local branch but they seem less and less interested in having a good selection of seasonal items out every year.

I hope maybe one good item will rear It's head before the end. :)
Yeah it seems Sainsbury's get worser every year, It is not long now until we see previews from all stores and it is just under 100 days until Halloween I can't wait to start buying stuff again.

Reactions: Blackthorn

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
I've found myself getting more and more items from eBay these days. If you pick the right time of the year you can get a some good deals.

Reactions: Haunted Skull