Bright Star Fireworks Guy Fawkes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
A 24 piece selection box, containing 3 barrages, a shot tube, 4 roman candles, 2 wheels and 14 fountains.
The box overall contains over 1/2 kg of nec, and there is a good range of large and small fountains, and bangs and quiet.
S1080028.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: zephieish

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
A 24 piece selection box, containing 3 barrages, a shot tube, 4 roman candles, 2 wheels and 14 fountains.
The box overall contains over 1/2 kg of nec, and there is a good range of large and small fountains, and bangs and quiet.
View attachment 753
It's a nice family oriented selection;just a touch of noise, no real frightening noise levels to it;some whistle and crackle but that's it and some pretty colours included as well that round off the package quite nicely. Reasonable value. 3.5/5 ;)

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
It's a nice family oriented selection;just a touch of noise, no real frightening noise levels to it;some whistle and crackle but that's it and some pretty colours included as well that round off the package quite nicely. Reasonable value. 3.5/5 ;)
There is a stealth command shot tube that has a bit of a bang, personally i'd give it 4.5/5 because of the value, the quality, and the great range of stuff in it.
It's one of my favourite boxes :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I don't know if you had experience with other bright star boxes but how is the party box
have some experience with them, but not the party one. tbh though it looks great, nice and big, has a 56 shotter in it, depends on the price though.
if your getting it at the range for £25, its good, or anywhere near that number, but much over that or at rrp, then things are very different

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

Kamran saeed dabaei

Wizard the 4th
Sep 12, 2014
have some experience with them, but not the party one. tbh though it looks great, nice and big, has a 56 shotter in it, depends on the price though.
if your getting it at the range for £25, its good, or anywhere near that number, but much over that or at rrp, then things are very different
I was thinking almost all shops at rrp. I think the box is good but not for rrp