1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Start Here - Come Say Hello!' started by exeterpyro, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Hello ST members :)

I've posted a fair bit on the Pyro forums now so I thought it was time I should have an introductory post. My name is Stefan and I work in Exeter, Devon as a research scientist. I found ST a very long time ago when searching for firework forums, and I have visited to view the forums for a few years as a non-member. I signed up this year to help better learn from fellow Pyromaniacs ;) as well as get and share the best deals.

I'm sure I'll be getting involved in the Christmas traditions part too, but I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of Halloween since it falls on my birthday and I found myself annoyed as a kid with this holiday tradition ruining my birthday attention :p

Anyway, nice to meet you all and thanks for the admin and mods for running the forum.

:WhataStorybro

Metab alam, Rich and Si7 like this.
  2. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th

Welcome along Stefan, always good to get some more westcountry on the forum ;) hope you've found it helpful on here :)

exeterpyro likes this.
  3. Rich Administrator

Rich

Esquire the 2nd

Glad to have you aboard. Please contribute wherever you like and enjoy :)

exeterpyro likes this.
  4. Vladster

Vladster

Royal Knight the 5th

Welcome Stefan...it's always nice to see another pyro nut joining in :)

exeterpyro likes this.
  5. Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd

Well welcome hope ypu enjoy your stay. I'm lovin the word pyromaniacs :D

exeterpyro likes this.
  6. gaz Administrator

gaz

Sovereign the 3rd

welcome to the forum exeterpyro :)

exeterpyro likes this.