Greetings!

Hello ST members :)

I've posted a fair bit on the Pyro forums now so I thought it was time I should have an introductory post. My name is Stefan and I work in Exeter, Devon as a research scientist. I found ST a very long time ago when searching for firework forums, and I have visited to view the forums for a few years as a non-member. I signed up this year to help better learn from fellow Pyromaniacs ;) as well as get and share the best deals.

I'm sure I'll be getting involved in the Christmas traditions part too, but I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of Halloween since it falls on my birthday and I found myself annoyed as a kid with this holiday tradition ruining my birthday attention :p

Anyway, nice to meet you all and thanks for the admin and mods for running the forum.

:WhataStorybro

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Hello ST members :)

I've posted a fair bit on the Pyro forums now so I thought it was time I should have an introductory post. My name is Stefan and I work in Exeter, Devon as a research scientist. I found ST a very long time ago when searching for firework forums, and I have visited to view the forums for a few years as a non-member. I signed up this year to help better learn from fellow Pyromaniacs ;) as well as get and share the best deals.

I'm sure I'll be getting involved in the Christmas traditions part too, but I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of Halloween since it falls on my birthday and I found myself annoyed as a kid with this holiday tradition ruining my birthday attention :p

Anyway, nice to meet you all and thanks for the admin and mods for running the forum.

:WhataStorybro
Glad to have you aboard. Please contribute wherever you like and enjoy :)