Golden Lion Selection Boxes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

south yorkshire

Noble the 3rd
Sep 27, 2019
earth
Nice video, maybe add the retail price it was sold at? Maybe box weight as well. Inform people about that years ago there was no NEC weight added.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Nice video, maybe add the retail price it was sold at? Maybe box weight as well. Inform people about that years ago there was no NEC weight added.
Can't remember what the retail price, probably around £15 RRP in 2005? Would be one for either @cossi to look through his brochures or if you can tell me prices on these I will gladly add. Box weight I'll add in the subsequent videos, won't mention NEC weight added as I assume whoever is looking at a Golden Lion video on Youtube will already know that and I'm not gonna repeat that in every video.

Reactions: south yorkshire

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I'll upload the 2 panther boxes tomorrow with a comparison to see if they contain different items and also to see the step up in quality from the Cougar box(y)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Such brilliant boxes, no doubt the Cosmic group lines of the 2000's were some of the best to grace the UK pyro market

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
pics of the 2007 range of golden lion selection boxes. can put some pics of older boxes up if anybody wants .
gl cougar.JPGgl leopard.JPGgl lion.JPGgl tiger.JPGgl panther.JPG