Golden Dragon fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

eoj96

Peasant
Nov 6, 2012
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience or heard anything about golden dragon, where i am from (East London) loads of seasonal shops stock selection box's and cakes from the brand. Any comments on this would be great and prices if possible.

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
I think stealth fireworks have some of their stuff and videos. never tried it but heard its nightstar fireworks rather than cosmic.

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
for a selection box it's good. preferred black puma personally. got free black mamba rockets with it when morrisons stocked cosmic/ dynasty ;)

Oct 19, 2012
jay said:
for a selection box it's good. preferred black puma personally. got free black mamba rockets with it when morrisons stocked cosmic/ dynasty ;)
Think you are a tad bit confused with golden lion matey Dynasty fireworks produced the black puma box and the mamba rockets and golden dragon have nothing to do with either they are an off brand of nightstar fireworks :) hope that clears it up a little bit

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
JayB said:
jay said:
Think you are a tad bit confused with golden lion matey Dynasty fireworks produced the black puma box and the mamba rockets and golden dragon have nothing to do with either they are an off brand of nightstar fireworks :) hope that clears it up a little bit
Dynasty fireworks are just as good as golden lion anyway. They are all old spec

Oct 19, 2012
i never said they wasn't i was implying about golden dragon they are just crap and thought you lot was getting golden dragon and golden lion confused with each other

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
JayB said:
i never said they wasn't i was implying about golden dragon they are just crap and thought you lot was getting golden dragon and golden lion confused with each other
oh yeh sorry! i just re-read the post, should've read properly the first time!

Oct 19, 2012
Pompeypyro said:
JayB said:
oh yeh sorry! i just re-read the post, should've read properly the first time!
its quite alright mate maybe i should of put it clearer :)