Ghengis Fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
Kent
Square Fireworks said:
Have seen about 3 or 4 of the larger Ghengis pieces in the flesh, they were pretty good, can't comment on value for money though.
That's what puts me off. The fireworks look good from the videos on their website, but they seem quite expensive.

Square Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Oct 22, 2012
c1gar said:
That's what puts me off. The fireworks look good from the videos on their website, but they seem quite expensive.
Expensive compared to what? they are quality effects, don't get them confused with DRD stuff.
But then if you are not sure, as theres not a great deal online about them i would avoid to save being disappointed.:)

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
Kent
Square Fireworks said:
c1gar said:
Expensive compared to what? they are quality effects, don't get them confused with DRD stuff.
But then if you are not sure, as theres not a great deal online about them i would avoid to save being disappointed.:)
There are a couple of garden centre's nearby to me, one sells Kimbolton, the other sells Planet Fireworks. Planet Fireworks do a 25 shot cake called Bird of Prey for £15, its a very nice firework. Similar fireworks at Ghengis are between £18-25. Planet Fireworks also do a 3 pack of mines called 'Three Fingered Jack' for £19.99, which are also very nice. You only get one decent mine for that price at Ghengis. To be honest, price doesnt bother me that much (as long as they arent blatantly ripping me off). I dont mind paying extra for quality fireworks :)