Garden Centres - Midlands

PyroBoris

Peasant the 2nd
Just called Barnett Hill Garden Centre nr Stourbridge, part of the garden & leisure group. These guys had massively discounted fireworks last year, but they've confirmed they are not selling fireworks this year at all :(

Melbicks is part of the same group, not phoned em, but last year I picked up some bits and bobs. I suspect they will also not be stocking pyro however.

Same goes for Webbs of Wychbold, no pyro to be found here.

On the flipside though, the Garden centre group seems to be stocking Kimbolton stuff :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Interesting post pyroBoris, I will see if my Mother-In-Law will be going up to Melbicks this week, she be able to tell me something.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Admin said:
Interesting post pyroBoris, I will see if my Mother-In-Law will be going up to Melbicks this week, she be able to tell me something.
I'll probably be dropping into Melbicks over the weekend, will get the low down. Shame on Barnett Hill PB, suspect Melbicks will follow suit, two chaps cleaned them out last year I heard, brummy chap and a cockney fella, sods.

i work in the garden centre group, our place is called wyvale.. we are stocking loads of fireworks, the brand is kimbolton and they pack a Fudge Berries! load for the price, i have found them to be very loud and powerful! picked up 3 of them today which were saphire spray / mutant space cherries and a giant ground mine!