Galactic Have Been Busy...

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Galactic Fireworks have updated their website to show this year's products and there are three that really stand out :eek:
  • Mr Galactic's Finale Piece £450
  • Mr Galactic's Ultimate Finale Piece £700
  • Ultimare Rocket Volley (400 War Hawks) £1,400
Apparently the Ultimate Finale cake has 20kg NEC, so god knows how that works with the new regs. As for the war hawk volley, that is something i really want to see, and a video is being uploaded on 6th July apparently.

Reactions: zephieish

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Looking forward to the video too :)

I reckon the finale piece is a pack, all linked together, although that's going to be one fast firing set of cakes :eek:

It's a great idea though, all chip in for a fast and busy NYE display piece, no need to buy numerous bits and pieces and work out a firing order and light it all separately.

It's just whether the public want to hand over such a large amount for effectively one piece/set.

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I reckon you're probably right, but the Ultimate Finale has 20kg nec over 1 minute, so 20 individual cakes, meaning each 1kg cake lasts only... 3 seconds! :eek: Surely that would be rather dangerous?

And i agree, if you wanted one huge impact firework for a NYE display, the smaller one at least would be perfect :)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm looking forward to seeing the video of the 400 hawks going up as it will be awesome but if i had that kind of money to spend on pyro, it wouldn't be on that. I'm sure there's people out there who will buy it though.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Right, i now know how the finale piece (the £450 one) works. When you buy it, you get sent 4 Brothers Fireworks Crazy and 4 Galactic Screaming Serpents/Fireworks Int. Crazy Horses, a 4-cue firing system, 16 e-matches and some visco. The visco and the extra e-matches are for a trial if you want to. You then connect everything up, stand back with the audience and press go. This is Nigel's explanation video.

I imagine the Ultimate pack will be of a similar guise.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
to quote the vid, your mum loves it hell! :p That is the most spectacular thing i've ever seen in pyro!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Now that is a finale! Not as good as the hawks, but then it is 1/3 of the price. Expensive, but i think it is worth the money