Galactic fireworks sale day 2019

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
Are you talking about the on-line sale day or the one you actually come and visit for pyrobargains and fun? There are two sale days an on-line one and the one you can go to, I tend to go to the actual sale / fun day first Saturday of August that you can visit and I usually buy a little bit of pyro to set off on my birthday on the 11th August every year. ;)

It's quite a fun event actually and well worth a visit.

Krony

Peasant the 2nd
The sale weekend is normally the first weekend in September or there about and the prices are very good, the fun day is the first Saturday in August so the 3rd this year and that is just a bunch of pyro nuts getting pissed all day and playing silly games and there is normally a few bargains to be had as well as a decent display set off.

I’ll be looking that’s for sure, don’t think I’ll have as much this year as last thanks to the finances but it’s very hard to say no to a bargain lol

Are you talking about the on-line sale day or the one you actually come and visit for pyrobargains and fun? There are two sale days an on-line one and the one you can go to, I tend to go to the actual sale / fun day first Saturday of August that you can visit and I usually buy a little bit of pyro to set off on my birthday on the 11th August every year. ;)

It's quite a fun event actually and well worth a visit.
I was meaning the online sale day

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
The sale weekend is normally the first weekend in September or there about and the prices are very good, the fun day is the first Saturday in August so the 3rd this year and that is just a bunch of pyro nuts getting pissed all day and playing silly games and there is normally a few bargains to be had as well as a decent display set off.
We only have around 32 weeks left to wait then! :LOL: