Event: Forum Meetup Dates

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Meep up dates

• September 07

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September 14

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • September 21

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • September 28

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any date is fine

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Ok guys we have a venue, but in order to fully confirm this place we need rough idea to what dates you can make it. It will be in west midlands, solihull. We won't go into too much details about the venue. - That will happen when we have confirmed the dates.

We are honored to have a very special pro company firing at this display for us. (More details on who they are, very soon). They are planning some very special activities on the day.

Again we need you all to choose possible dates you can attend, and soon as we have a rough idea, the official forum meet up thread will be live with everything that will be happening on the day/evening.

We have a 6 day window to get these dates sorted and planned. So please votes the dates you can attend asap.

Essex Fireworks

Noble the 1st
Jun 22, 2013
We'll this sounds right up my street lol if you need any pyro let me know will bring some bits along are you having a bring your own section

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yes essex, you and people can bring their own! and we will work around with the company on firing.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yes anthony, we just need to propose the prefered dates. but it will definitely be on a saturday.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Ok if im free will deffo come but give me time as im travelling from glasgow :) any other scottish members are welcome to come cut the fuel costs down

Reactions: gaz
Nov 3, 2012
I too should like to come along. Any old date and I'll make the time. I'll be bringing the wife though so no naked ladies in a cake.

Reactions: Rich

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Hi all

Sorry for the gap in comms but both Gaz and myself have been working hard to get things sorted.

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have no alternative but to cancel this event.

We are very sad about this but we have tried everything we could to salvage something but a third party element has meant we cannot hold the event this September.

Really sorry guys but rest assured that we will be looking to reschedule this and will keep you posted with any developments.

Once again very sorry

Rich

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I feel worser then that big bro. I really wanted to get something like this in the works for you guys. For the past abd future help with the forum