Forum Meet 2016 Ideas And Discussion

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
The idea of a forum meet has been looked at by us many times.

The key thing is that we need to know that our members will commit to coming and part of this also means sticking around on the forum out of season. Don't forget guys, we're here all year round for Christmas, halloween, summer festivals and BBQs!

So let's use this thread to discuss ideas, dates, etc etc and make it an event everyone can enjoy.

Thanks

Reactions: gaz

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
Love the idea, I will hold my hands up I am bit of a seasonal member. Try to be more active through out the year though :) Think the hardest part of all this may be location and date. do able though for sure

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Wherever it is held they'll be travel needed but with enough notice and travelodge available for £29 a night it should be achievable :)

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
some where not too far off motor way so easy to get to as well. but far enough so we don't have any issue of being blamed for natural fog. Good old travel lodge. holiday in not too bad either

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Pyrodave1.3

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2015
I was going to be arranging a charity display on another forum, Got a couple of venues also, one was a rugby club and another one was a nice big posh estate with 2 massive fields which we where aloud to use, my plans for that where put on a Cat4 display and also cat3, cat3 firing first then for then end cat4, can see if those venues are still open to letting me aquire it for a night.

Reactions: gaz and Rich

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I was going to be arranging a charity display on another forum, Got a couple of venues also, one was a rugby club and another one was a nice big posh estate with 2 massive fields which we where aloud to use, my plans for that where put on a Cat4 display and also cat3, cat3 firing first then for then end cat4, can see if those venues are still open to letting me aquire it for a night.
Cheers Dave. where roughly in country are they?

Reactions: Pyrodave1.3

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
yeah the lancashire would work very nice lol might be pricey though.