Votes: 1 6.3%
  • op 2

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • op 3

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
kinda of noticed a flaw with this it's a black background with shell bursts on it and the rest of forum is red won't it look out of place same with mine it has red which is going to camoflage into the board option 2 would be good if we get a black forum them

Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
kinda of noticed a flaw with this it's a black background with shell bursts on it and the rest of forum is red won't it look out of place same with mine it has red which is going to camoflage into the board option 2 would be good if we get a black forum them
Red and black are a working combination of colours, with nice contrast and being heavily associated with fire. Black represents power and stability. Red, again in this case fire.

Also, notice that the logo contains a lot of red, it doesn't stand out on a colourful background - a black one gives a much larger impact.

richpmanser said:
Perhaps. Option 2 with black text. Then the theme could remain
It just doesn't make sense to have a background which stands out and a logo which uses black to fit in.

Also, if you have a wider monitor you see where the top image joins together - this will fix that

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Pyrotechnic said:
richpmanser said:
Perhaps. Option 2 with black text. Then the theme could remain
It just doesn't make sense to have a background which stands out and a logo which uses black to fit in.

Also, if you have a wider monitor you see where the top image joins together - this will fix that

yes the image is small and transparent, that why it looks overlapped, maybe if i use the new header, it will fit nicely. hmm