Fireworks you have fired/tested tonight

I was supposed to be setting off our fireworks this Saturday night, but even after giving 3 days notice. A women has started shouting abuse at me for giving notice that we are setting fireworks off. Honestly can't win with some people. 99% of people don't even give any notice and I have given 3 days. no idea what to do now

zephieish

Royal Knight
I was supposed to be setting off our fireworks this Saturday night, but even after giving 3 days notice. A women has started shouting abuse at me for giving notice that we are setting fireworks off. Honestly can't win with some people. 99% of people don't even give any notice and I have given 3 days. no idea what to do now
Go ahead and enjoy your display :)

Fire mate. Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't. She know's they're happening, it's hardly going to be a surprise lol :)

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
From my experience 9 out of 10 people are ok with them when it's the first week in November.It's just easier to remember that one moaner who had something negative to say.Personally i don't bother giving notice and i wouldn't advise people too unless they were in a rural area near farms etc or doing it well out of season.If it's the first week in Nov then people know to expect fireworks, telling them in advance that you're doing them will give them more chance to complain and possibly make them think they can convince you not to do it.

I fired half my pyro on Weds 7th and the rest will be set off tomorrow night at my in laws place was told they have some old BS stuff to set off so once we have finished will do a write up of all the stuff. Just a quick one I'm actually quite impressed with last years Tesco standard items they exceeded my expectations :)

well last night went brilliantly, other than one women moaning on two occasions and a stray rocket stick from a war hawk landing a few feet away. luckily I was wearing some safety equipment :LOL:.

Highlights was definitely the immortals pack which exceeded my expectations, all very loud and some bright colours both fan cakes were great and were not very wide fan.
Project Lazarus was amazing for £20, couldn't recommend it more.
War hawks were amazing unsurprisingly.
The surprise of the night has got to be a unicorn fountain from Asda that I thought would be s***, well I was wrong, lasted a good 1.5 to 2 minutes. very bright and was with the £10.

negatives
Atom bombs were not as good as previous years. since the new regs they are nowhere near as good.
Fallout zone though quite unique, I didn't feel was worth £30.

All in all a great night was had and other the one rogue neighbour everyone had great night and a number of neighbours were out watching.

well last night went brilliantly, other than one women moaning on two occasions and a stray rocket stick from a war hawk landing a few feet away. luckily I was wearing some safety equipment :LOL:.

Highlights was definitely the immortals pack which exceeded my expectations, all very loud and some bright colours both fan cakes were great and were not very wide fan.
Project Lazarus was amazing for £20, couldn't recommend it more.
War hawks were amazing unsurprisingly.
The surprise of the night has got to be a unicorn fountain from Asda that I thought would be s***, well I was wrong, lasted a good 1.5 to 2 minutes. very bright and was with the £10.

negatives
Atom bombs were not as good as previous years. since the new regs they are nowhere near as good.
Fallout zone though quite unique, I didn't feel was worth £30.

All in all a great night was had and other the one rogue neighbour everyone had great night and a number of neighbours were out watching.
Glad you had a great time mate, the day we let one spoil sport neighbour ruin our fun is the day we give up.

Roll on next BFN :D