Fireworks Stash Pictures 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
this is our massive 2015 stash so far ;)

brass monkey.JPG

And actually the box won't even be lit, we got it to keep as it's pretty rare these days
of course this isn't all we'll have (i Snickerdoodle! well hope it isn't anyway), but it's a start i suppose :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
spotted this superb bargain on Galactic Fireworks and just couldn't say no! Sadly it isn't fireworks but still good value for money

Bright Spark Firing System

£14.99 for two, i think not bad! they're probably Fudge Berries! but for £7.50 each i ain't complaining :)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Just brought our first pyro of the year :eek:
decided to make use of the Fireworks Crazy may sale, put in an order for just over £100 worth consisting of:

2x Black Cat Spectrum Candles
2x Planet Illusion Candle
Vulcan Splitting Comets
Jorge Szaman
Tai Pan Manta
Absolute King Cobra (2 Rockets)
2x Vulcan Happy Firework
Celtic Fireworks Bite Me
Jorge Mars
Jorge Kasjopeja
Absolute Gold Rush
Firework Crazy Portfires (3 pack)

Came to £103.74 + delivery, so a good price for that lot. Hoping it'll be delivered on Wednesday/Thursday

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Just brought our first pyro of they year :eek:
decided to make use of the Fireworks Crazy may sale, put in an order for just over £100 worth consisting of:

Vulcan Splitting Comets
Jorge Szaman
Tai Pan Manta
2x Vulcan Happy Firework
Celtic Fireworks Bite Me
Jorge Mars
Jorge Kasjopeja
Absolute Gold Rush

Came to £103.74 + delivery, so a good price for that lot. Hoping it'll be delivered on Wednesday/Thursday

Good stuff! I was looking at the may sale before and was quite tempted but couldnt bring myself to order this early sadly!
Some brilliant deals though, and nice to see youve eventually got some Jorge!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Yes, i'm very pleased we're getting some at last! Shame there's a six month wait until they'll be set off, we should have ordered a couple extra :p
Yes i was frankly shocked at some of their prices, particularly the King Cobras which we only paid £20 for :eek:

If you did want to make use of their deals, they will hold your order for you until you want it delivered (so until sep/oct) we just decided to get them delivered now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Received the email saying the order's been dispatched, so the goods will be here tomorrow. Will get pictures up at the nearest opportunity, but it may not be until the weekend

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Well like most of us, i bet Somer will get the pyro fever, usually this is see Below.

Pyro Fever:
Condition:
Can Affect Thinking and Motor skills.

Symptoms: Constant thinking of pyro for the duration of not having any at hand, rush at work, or daily routine, sometime people have reported not able to carry on for the day until one has pyro. Constant checking emails, and online tracking systems if applicable. Double checking pyro list one has ordered.

Treatment: One having pyro at hand, and holding with great love. Taking pictures and talking about each given firework item in stash with family and friends. This treatment usually satisfied for a few hours or up to there is no pyro left in stash.

Side Effects from treatment: Setting off more than just a tester item, Running out of pyro before planned date, Annoying neighbor with out of season firing. Running out of money to buy more fireworks.

Caution: If any of these common and uncommon side effect do show, consult your wife/gf or ask your local firework shop to store your fireworks to planned date. Please dont ignore get it sorted asap.

If i have missed a symptom please contact me i will update this here and on the NPHS (National Pyro Health Service) :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
haha, i'm concerned Gaz, those symptoms are exactly what i've been doing for the last 4 days! :eek:

No candy flies, Somer?

Missed a gooden there!
Sadly zep, due to telephone cables over the firing site we cannot use fanned fireworks, otherwise it would have been a no-brainer

Somer any update, did you stash come? :)
Yes, it arrived, yet to unbox it but later on this evening i'll be getting it all out. All except the King Cobra rockets which are pyromeshed. But i'm very hopeful we've got some good bits, theres some pretty serious weight to the boxes :)

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Upon unboxing, they've actually sent us 3 happy fireworks, so thanks very much Firework Crazy! All seems in order and we have everything we ordered, so i shall upload a stash pic as soon as possible (weekend possibly)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
Just brought our first pyro of the year :eek:

Vulcan Splitting Comets
Jorge Szaman
Tai Pan Manta
2x Vulcan Happy Firework
Celtic Fireworks Bite Me
Jorge Mars
Jorge Kasjopeja
Absolute Gold Rush

Very nice Somer!

You got some quality pyro there...looking forward to the stash pic :D

Reactions: Somersetpyro

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Ah they've added some more lines, but looks like i've missed Boost..

Also Candy Flies seems to have increased in price? :rolleyes:

Think i'll leave it until my usual October hunt now.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
They have unfortunately, including some bits i like, but we had to order very early otherwise we'd not have got the other bits we wanted.
Strange, seems the same price to me? :confused: £19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.