Essex Fireworks Crazy

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Address:
Unit 21/22 Eckersley Road,
Chelmsford,
Essex.
CM1 1SL

Tel: 01245 354422
Email: mark@fireworkcrazy.com

Fireworks For Sale, Buy Fireworks Online from Fireworks Crazy.

Review Fireworks Crazy, make sure you have included their customer service, price, and the overall service from the shop, if you have had the products delivered, and you purchased over the phone or website, please include how easy it was and the overall transaction of the process.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Just received our FC order, spent just over £100. I have to say their customer service is fantastic, answering our questions within one hour, even on a sunday. Delivery was on time, and all goods arrived undamaged. We purchased during the may sale, and by doing this we saved a fair bit over normal prices, so i would really recommend doing this. However their normal prices are good anyway so it isn't that much of an issue. They have a fantastic selection and a good easy to use website. We even got a free firework, which was nice of them. Highly recommended :)

Reactions: Firey Dave and gaz

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Think I've used them 3 times now, online orders for delivery up to Suffolk. Very reasonable delivery charges imo.
I shop for cat 2 and they have a fantastic range, always had great service and been very pleased with all pyro I've purchased from them.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've used them a few times now over the last few years and i've never really had any major problems with them apart from a couple of delivery cockups...i definitely cant fault the pyro i've bought or the prices i've paid either....i even have a shopping cart open with them as we speak, it's amazing what you can save these days (y)