Fireworks 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Word is that suppliers currently have a good level of stock. There might be a distinct lack of new items this year, although that'll depend mostly I expect on how well our ports are able to operate in the summer

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I do have that feeling if nothing is sorted by summer. I can see shops suffering. But, anything can change within a month or so.

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
As we're on the way down from the peak of Covid now, i'm hopeful that it won't impact BFN too much. I can envisage an increase in home displays this year though, as I reckon people may be apprehensive about going to a big display even by november. And that's if they're even allowed to run those

Apr 5, 2020
Norwich
As we're on the way down from the peak of Covid now, i'm hopeful that it won't impact BFN too much. I can envisage an increase in home displays this year though, as I reckon people may be apprehensive about going to a big display even by november. And that's if they're even allowed to run those
Yea I Think it’s stupid, people trying to get petitions for bans as I personally think it will
Never happen but u never know.