Firework Stash Pictures 2018

I was lurking about in my man cave earlier and thought i'd take a few pics of some of the BS standard pyro i still have. Still have a fair bit of TNT too. Think i need to calm down lol...I never realised i had so much :eek:

View attachment 6618 View attachment 6622 View attachment 6623 View attachment 6624 View attachment 6625 View attachment 6626 View attachment 6627 View attachment 6628 View attachment 6629 View attachment 6630 View attachment 6631
You making me jealous with that Earth Shaker in all it's glory! Tell you what, I wouldn't mind those splitting comets either.

I fully agree mate, they just feel quality. Am i right in thinking i'd only need Gemini and Pioneer to complete the set?
There are also the small Orion and the largest of the display packs which is the Discovery. Out of the barrage backs there is also the Star Storm which was the smallest of the three and there is a fountain pack called Star Strobe, a mine set called Sky Inferno and a variety of rocket packs.

I was lurking about in my man cave earlier and thought i'd take a few pics of some of the BS standard pyro i still have. Still have a fair bit of TNT too. Think i need to calm down lol...I never realised i had so much :eek:
Excellent selection mate any pictures of your tnt stuff and selection boxes

View attachment 6618 View attachment 6622 View attachment 6623 View attachment 6624 View attachment 6625 View attachment 6626 View attachment 6627 View attachment 6628 View attachment 6629 View attachment 6630 View attachment 6631

There are also the small Orion and the largest of the display packs which is the Discovery. Out of the barrage backs there is also the Star Storm which was the smallest of the three and there is a fountain pack called Star Strobe, a mine set called Sky Inferno and a variety of rocket packs.
I knew about Star Strobe and Sky Inferno but i didn't know about the others...cheers Joe

How the fk am i getting my hands on that lot?...the most annoying thing is it's definitely out there sitting in some loft and forgotten about lol