Firework Stash Pictures 2018

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I was lurking about in my man cave earlier and thought i'd take a few pics of some of the BS standard pyro i still have. Still have a fair bit of TNT too. Think i need to calm down lol...I never realised i had so much :eek:

View attachment 6618View attachment 6622View attachment 6623View attachment 6624View attachment 6625View attachment 6626View attachment 6627View attachment 6628View attachment 6629View attachment 6630View attachment 6631
You making me jealous with that Earth Shaker in all it's glory! Tell you what, I wouldn't mind those splitting comets either.

Reactions: Vladster

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I haven't had a look at my Columbia NG display box for a while that's stashed away, but it's what I wish all boxes of fireworks looked at. absolutely fantastic!

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I haven't had a look at my Columbia NG display box for a while that's stashed away, but it's what I wish all boxes of fireworks looked at. absolutely fantastic!
I fully agree mate, they just feel quality. Am i right in thinking i'd only need Gemini and Pioneer to complete the set?

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
Some great bits in there, I really wanted a Star Blitz, if I remember it was like a turbo Oriental Stars lol
I fired one 2 years ago and it was very nice indeed mate...thinking back now, i wish i'd bought more than 2 as Galactic were selling them for a fiver each :(

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I fully agree mate, they just feel quality. Am i right in thinking i'd only need Gemini and Pioneer to complete the set?
There are also the small Orion and the largest of the display packs which is the Discovery. Out of the barrage backs there is also the Star Storm which was the smallest of the three and there is a fountain pack called Star Strobe, a mine set called Sky Inferno and a variety of rocket packs.

Philspeedway

Baronet
Oct 5, 2017
Stoke On Trent
I was lurking about in my man cave earlier and thought i'd take a few pics of some of the BS standard pyro i still have. Still have a fair bit of TNT too. Think i need to calm down lol...I never realised i had so much :eek:
Excellent selection mate any pictures of your tnt stuff and selection boxes

View attachment 6618View attachment 6622View attachment 6623View attachment 6624View attachment 6625View attachment 6626View attachment 6627View attachment 6628View attachment 6629View attachment 6630View attachment 6631

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
There are also the small Orion and the largest of the display packs which is the Discovery. Out of the barrage backs there is also the Star Storm which was the smallest of the three and there is a fountain pack called Star Strobe, a mine set called Sky Inferno and a variety of rocket packs.
I knew about Star Strobe and Sky Inferno but i didn't know about the others...cheers Joe

How the fk am i getting my hands on that lot?...the most annoying thing is it's definitely out there sitting in some loft and forgotten about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.