Firework Stash Pictures 2018

Jim Reeves

Peasant the 1st
So I took a 3 hour round trip to Gloucester and Chase Lane fireworks, I actually managed to exercise restraint and not blow many hundreds of pounds, but I do have a good start to the stash this year :)

View attachment 5098

2x Cosmic Star Fighter rockets
2x Celtic Bam
2x Fun Snaps (freebee but I wasn't going to say no lol)
Celtic Storm
Cosmic Hell Raiser barrage box
Cosmic Elite Jupiter box

The Jupiter is absolutely massive, and very heavy, bonfire night can't come soon enough so I can light it :D

Stash video and unboxing to come :)
Great lot there love the Jupiter box seen your YouTube videos by the way I love your Chanel subbed

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
Children often don't like loud bangs especially when young. The best way is to start off children with nice ones without loud bangs until they're older :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Children often don't like loud bangs especially when young. The best way is to start off children with nice ones without loud bangs until they're older :)
He has ASD, he doesn't like the loud bangs, believe me, the word kicking off doesn't do it justice. My other kids don't mind them, My eldest son loves looking in brochures, and watching firework videos with me. he cannot get enough of them.

The following is soon to be making it's way to Taunton :)

2x FI Opal selection box
3x TNT Ozone
2x Brothers Angel Dust
FI Vampire fountain
Bright Star Sizzling Sentinels
Bright Star Stinger
Skycrafter 3 Pronged Attack
Celtic Mish Mash Mini
Brothers Fireworks Crazy Mini
Bright Star Zombies From Hell
Star Jigsaw Trail Blazer 8 rocket box

All for a pretty unbelievable price!

I see a few others have grabbed a few bargains from galactic last weekend. I didn't think it was as good as last year but I put that partly down to no more Cube products :-(

Still I couldn't resist buying Celtics Tardis and also some whistling ghosts which I've had my eye on for some time and a few novelty bits. Will post a pic later in the month once I've collected them.

In the meantime I found a year round fireworks shop at a garden centre in north wales, here's what I picked up...

I see a few others have grabbed a few bargains from galactic last weekend. I didn't think it was as good as last year but I put that partly down to no more Cube products :-(

Still I couldn't resist buying Celtics Tardis and also some whistling ghosts which I've had my eye on for some time and a few novelty bits. Will post a pic later in the month once I've collected them.

In the meantime I found a year round fireworks shop at a garden centre in north wales, here's what I picked up...

Is that Stermat in Bangor by any chance? Pretty sure I’ve seen their advertising banners as I’ve driven past.

I made a rather decent order from Galactic last weekend during the sale. Just waiting patiently for them to be delivered now so I can stare at them for hours on end. :D:D

Took a trip to Blackpool Fireworks yesterday and got the below:

1 x Primed Alpha selection
1 x Primed Supernova rocket pack
2 x Brothers King rockets
1 x Celtic More Tea Vicar
1 x Bright Star Siberian Swirl

Very impressed! Nice little start to my 2018 stash. :cool:

Attachments

Cracking stash @Declan, be good to see what you think of the Alpha box once you've fired it, always on the hunt for good boxes :)
Here’s the contents of the box.

To be honest, it’s looks far better than any box I’ve ever had before. It’s got some decent weight to it, and a total of 1771g of powder! I’ve had Primed stuff before and it’s never let me down.

I remember the “olden” days when supermarket fireworks weren’t all that bad and you could get a pretty decent selection box for a good price. It seems nowadays you’ve got to spend quite a bit to get hold of an impressive box.

Attachments

Here’s the contents of the box.

To be honest, it’s looks far better than any box I’ve ever had before. It’s got some decent weight to it, and a total of 1771g of powder! I’ve had Primed stuff before and it’s never let me down.

I remember the “olden” days when supermarket fireworks weren’t all that bad and you could get a pretty decent selection box for a good price. It seems nowadays you’ve got to spend quite a bit to get hold of an impressive box.
Does look very tasty I have to say, slightly more powder than the Jupiter box i have although that is a slightly cheaper box. Great to see there's still great boxes around though :)