Firework Stash Pictures 2018

Can't wait to collect my pyro and upload a stash pic. I'm not spending much this year, just going for a few big pieces and bits I picked up for New Years and never fired.

Bought these last Friday from FireworksCrazy.
- Brocade War
- Django Barrage Pack
- Ding Dong
- Happy Shepherd
- Quantum Power
- Blue star Eruption
- Sky storm rockets
- War hawk rockets
- Tai Pan Evils Edge
- Bite me

Specified for the delivery to arrive today, really hope it does as Thursday's are really the only days I get off. Anyone know how long deliveries usually take? I do live in London, not sure if that effects the delivery or not.

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
- Brocade War
- Django Barrage Pack
- Ding Dong
- Happy Shepherd
- Quantum Power
- Blue star Eruption
- Sky storm rockets
- War hawk rockets
- Tai Pan Evils Edge
- Bite me

Specified for the delivery to arrive today, really hope it does as Thursday's are really the only days I get off. Anyone know how long deliveries usually take? I do live in London, not sure if that effects the delivery or not.
Nice haul of pyro :)

Have you checked your customer admin to see if they've been shipped yet or have you had a text or email saying they've been dispatched? ...if so, they should arrive the following day ;)

Nice haul of pyro :)

Have you checked your customer admin to see if they've been shipped yet or have you had a text or email saying they've been dispatched? ...if so, they should arrive the following day ;)
Thanks for the quick reply.

The order was processed on Monday, but the status part is still empty. Guessing they still haven't been dispatched as I haven't received a text or email from them. Guess I still have to wait a bit longer.

Vladster

Esquire the 2nd
Thanks for the quick reply.

The order was processed on Monday, but the status part is still empty. Guessing they still haven't been dispatched as I haven't received a text or email from them. Guess I still have to wait a bit longer.
Sorry mate but it's looking like they've not been dispatched yet :(

They usually send them out on a Wednesday and Thursday for delivery the next day.

- Brocade War
- Django Barrage Pack
- Ding Dong
- Happy Shepherd
- Quantum Power
- Blue star Eruption
- Sky storm rockets
- War hawk rockets
- Tai Pan Evils Edge
- Bite me

really similar to what i'm hoping for :)