Firework Stash List's 2020.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I have most of my stash already. I'll definitely be adding some strobes and Vivid candles, and also a big finale compound which is likely to be Beast from the East by Celtic. I was going to get a WTF compound by Vivid as my finale, but apparently the container isn't due to land until the 9th November.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I have most of my stash already. I'll definitely be adding some strobes and Vivid candles, and also a big finale compound which is likely to be Beast from the East by Celtic. I was going to get a WTF compound by Vivid as my finale, but apparently the container isn't due to land until the 9th November.
That's a shame, WTF looks mental

Jim Reeves

Peasant the 2nd
Aug 12, 2018
Dorset
I will probably be getting my usual selection of stuff from SkyFire fireworks in ferndown such as air hawks stinger misiles and some of BrightStars 1.3g cakes

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

Jim Reeves

Peasant the 2nd
Aug 12, 2018
Dorset
Anyone know where I can bright stars Pandora’s box firework from for new year I’m down in Dorset and get my fireworks from a place called sky fire fireworks but he doesn’t have and the video I looks brilliant

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

Norfolkpyro14

Peasant the 2nd
Apr 5, 2020
Norwich
Hi I have bright star elite proton bomb,thunder bolt and thunder strike have they toned down the effects and loudness? Just wondering thanks