Firework Demo Nights 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Ok so we are rapidly approaching demo night time for retailers and manufacturers alike so I'd be interested to know what of these demo nights you'll be attending?

I am planning on attending the Mar's night but at the moment I can't commit to any others due to stuff going on with work. I will hope to attend a few more and feedback on any products etc.

So what about you guys?

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Unfortunately i doubt we'll be going to any demo nights this year. The only possible one is Sonic Fireworks in late september/early october, but that depends on which day it is

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
ha, with all appointments I have from now then a week off on holiday and when I get back and then to November None. But I will attend my local displays but that's for the local display section.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Nope I wont be doing any either unfortuantly as we dont really have any within a close enough distance to me.

Mars Pyrotechnics

Peasant the 2nd
Jun 13, 2015
Mars HQ
Ok so we are rapidly approaching demo night time for retailers and manufacturers alike so I'd be interested to know what of these demo nights you'll be attending?

I am planning on attending the Mar's night but at the moment I can't commit to any others due to stuff going on with work. I will hope to attend a few more and feedback on any products etc.

So what about you guys?
Make sure you come and say hello Rich