Standard Fireworks Firestorm

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 13, 2012
swansea
Firework Name:
firestorm

Shots: quite a few
Duration: 12 min
Noise Rating: 7/10
Average Price: £40
Firework Type: selection
Average Bore Size:
Firework Classification: 1.4g
Firework Effects:
various
Aditional Info:
NEC:
Category: 3
Safety Distance: 25m
Dimensions:
Manufacturer:
Importer:
standard/black cat
Personal Comment:
I paid £30 for this and I cant complain. the cakes are very good and the fountains for the most part are quite ordinary,though a couple do have some unusual golden effects.
Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SilberWirbel

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I've got 2 firestorm boxes for Nov 5, and as i've fired one earlier in the year, I can confidently say the quality is pretty much excellent of most of the pieces.

Crimson Shots and Jade Shots are cracking fountain/roman candle cakes, starting with a lovely fountain start then 6 stunning starbursts with a reasonably loudish report that are quite something for the firework!

The fountains are very nice indeed with a wonderful display of colours and effects each, the mine is reasonably powerful doing what all good mines should do, and the Savannah Sunrise cake is quite pretty with it's fish bursts and crackles.

Jade Rose and Ruby Rose roman candles have wonderful crackling colour stars that aren't mere crackling comet tails as you get with most crackling candles. The Rustling Ferns and Rustling Cherry 10 shot cakes have nice vivid colour stars too! All in all a fun selection 5/5

PS A word of caution, PLEASE DO MAKE SURE YOU SECURE THE RUSTLING CHERRY/RUSTLING FERN/JADE SHOTS AND CRIMSON SHOTS CAKES BEFORE LIGHTING BY FIRMLY BURYING THEM TO THE LINE ON THE SIDE IN A BUCKET OF SAND OR SECURE THEM INTO THE GROUND WITH GAFFA TAPE AND WOODEN STAKES, THE LAUNCH THUMP ON THESE IS QUITE POWERFUL AND CAN EASILY TIP THEM OVER. It isn't advisable to use these cakes on a flat surface.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I've had this box in my stash for four years running and it always makes a great filler