Fire Cube Box - To Fire Or Not To Fire

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

To fire or not to fire

• Fire it, that's the point

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Keep it, might sell to a crazy UKFR member for 3 grand

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Fellow pyros, I have a very difficult choice. I have available to fire, a Fire Cube box. Obviously we know how rare the cube stuff is. But I really want to see how it performs, compared to today's offerings. So i'm stuck, do I keep it in the knowledge that it's rare and valuable, or fire it in the knowledge that it was never made to sit in a cupboard for years and years. Help!

Reactions: Fire cracker

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
Having said that I have a Mars Ballistic Pack. You don't really see them or see them talked about but i'm going to fire it on Thursday :giggle:

Reactions: Fire cracker

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Fellow pyros, I have a very difficult choice. I have available to fire, a Fire Cube box. Obviously we know how rare the cube stuff is. But I really want to see how it performs, compared to today's offerings. So i'm stuck, do I keep it in the knowledge that it's rare and valuable, or fire it in the knowledge that it was never made to sit in a cupboard for years and years. Help!
Fire it, film it and I'll give you my one for free when we finally meet up one day. I'm going to slowly get rid of most of my non Cosmic/Golden Lion collection anyways

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Mar 15, 2016
Can't keep fireworks forever I say, in a few years time you might not be able to fire it at all if anything happens to it, I'm firing my 3 larger cube fountains this year due to this very reason.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Do fireworks have a use by date before they they won't fire or may become risky to fire
No expiry, as long as they're stored safely they can and will be fine decades after being made
Fire it, film it and I'll give you my one for free when we finally meet up one day. I'm going to slowly get rid of most of my non Cosmic/Golden Lion collection anyways
Done deal lol, that's that sorted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Joe ciabatti

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Reading through theses.. I would say fire it .. but if rare an with no cell by date could be worth a fortune in a few year.
I never keep them. But the situation nower days .. As made me more aware that pyro one day may be gone forever... well real pyro.
Stick a video on ere if you fire it..
Lol. I'd be in two minds .. it's not even my pyro lol.. what ever you do have fun. :)